Hey everyone, welcome to my Appalachian trail blog. I will be posting on this as I progress. I will be leaving town to hike north from New York, on saturday. Me and Chris Finely will be hiking until the 18th or so northbound and then heading to Springer with my uncle. I will be posting the places where I will receive mail drops on here in a couple days if you would like to assist me. I will tell you guys where I am at and the cool stuff out there. I will also respond to your input. Feel free to email me at kb1fdz@gmail.com.


Labels

  • M (1)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time to go

Hey everyone, all is well. Today's the day. We are leaving for Georgia today, and taking a couple days down. We spent the week getting all the final preparations in order. We managed to hike about 120 miles through NY last week in 7 days. Much thanks to Mere n Amanda for picking us up.
Last minute, Dennis and Kyle got their stuff in order and will be joining Chris and myself. We are all really excited to get this togather, and we will try to post as often as possible. No news just may be the best news. Its just hard to send out messages when your exhausted at night. But we will hopefully get some good pictures.
We will be hiking the Approach trail up the the summit of Springer Mtn. When we get back into the area we hope you will come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment