Hey everyone, welcome to my Appalachian trail blog. I will be posting on this as I progress. I will be leaving town to hike north from New York, on saturday. Me and Chris Finely will be hiking until the 18th or so northbound and then heading to Springer with my uncle. I will be posting the places where I will receive mail drops on here in a couple days if you would like to assist me. I will tell you guys where I am at and the cool stuff out there. I will also respond to your input. Feel free to email me at kb1fdz@gmail.com.


Labels

  • M (1)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I know its been a couple years but Kevin and friends will be hiking the Pacific Crest Trail starting May 20, 2012. He will be blogging this trip at: http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=1fda6b7db671bcdaf7daf9ba5108ee93&event_id=1397

No comments:

Post a Comment